REFLECTOR: Electrical Marking Tip

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 21:29:44 CST 2008

Laminated tape works great for wire ID system. Never comes off, and sticks
to itself nicely. Go to Staples and buy their electronic labeling machine.
You can also buy black on white or red on white laminated tape to go with
the machine. Cost is relatively cheap for the machine. I bought the bigger
machine with a full keyboard - much easier to use. Tip: You can get double
stacked type by hitting the "Return" arrow and use much less tape.

Good luck,
Dennis

--
All the best,