REFLECTOR: Velocity aircraft in X-plane

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 19:03:35 CST 2008

Alex,

Sorry I should have put this out to the reflector when I found out about it.
Maybe from an article in Private Pilot magazine?  Anyway you can get a
"layer" of VFR sections to apply to GoogleEarth.  Kind of interesting to
see, and good for locating VORs etc.  I don't know how to do it.  You can
get one map from free from chart geek.  But there is an out-of-date full set
around to download.  I don't know where.

Terry

  _____