REFLECTOR: Electrical Marking Tip

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Fri Dec 12 09:52:03 CST 2008

I have had some success in the past stretching the heat shrink even more
with needle-nose pliers- works good for the larger wires, since the
difference in size of the wire to the terminal is not so great- it will
still shrink back to the correct size even if stretched out- might be
difficult to do on the really small heat shrink though.

  _____