REFLECTOR: Electrical Marking Tip

Velocity xl velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 12 08:29:09 CST 2008

Say all I am looking to a little help with electrical wiring.
I have the wire markers ( the little numbers and letters )
that you tape to the wire as an Identifier. The problem is
they keep coming off. Now I have put clear heat shirk tubing
on the ones I install now and that works great but I really do
not want to cut off all of my Crimps to put heat shrink tubing
on the ones I missed. Is there any tips on how to keep these
little Pieces of tape on the wire???

PS I decided to go all electrical and get rid of the Vacuum Gauges.
I did not look like there was a good way to run these Vacuum gauges.

Thanks

Ron