REFLECTOR: FW: Seat cushions

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 7 17:45:24 CST 2008

Al,

Thanks for those pics.  About the fabric that covers the foam.  Was that
glued on there?  Was it just like maybe cotton sheet material.  I never did
do that with mine, and I see the need for it now.

Plus the basic cut foam shape and  final cover profiles are different, could
you comment on that?  Did the final seat cover guy need to change the foam
shaper guy's initial work do to the lay of leather or something like that so
there wouldn't be wrinkles?

Thanks,

Terry

  _____