REFLECTOR: Nose gear shimmy

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 15:53:47 CST 2008

Regarding nose gear problems, Malcolm Collier (Hangar 18) suggested I email
Jorge Bujanda. As many know, Jorge has an excellent Velocity web site. Since
nose gear bumpers have been problematic with enough V drivers, I've decided
to replace mine. I consider it a potential weak point in the nose gear
system even if it's not the main cause of vibration. Jorge sais the factory
is evaluating this part. Supply of parts for *Advanced Antibibration
Components *bumper has been limited, but they should have a dozen or so in
stock now since mine arrived a week ago.

Web site:
http://www.globalspec.com/Supplier/ProductAnnouncements/AdvancedAntivibrationComponents

Part number: *V10Z 7-1011*

All the best,