REFLECTOR: Seat cushions

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 17:52:51 CST 2008

Don,

Chestnut Ridge Foam does the foam for Boeing & Aérospatiale as well as the military.  I introduced it to Velocity about 8 years ago and my seats are doing fine and everyone that sits on them mentions how comfortable they are.

Mine are three different density layers factory bonded.

Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying