REFLECTOR: Product review

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 3 10:27:12 CST 2008

Hey Brian,

The diamond disks were pretty thin.  Although not quite as thin as the
brown, they weren't much thicker.  Very good point on the heat.  I used them
to cut some braided stainless line.  There was some heat generated.  They
did allow for pressure to be applied and the cut happened pretty quickly; no
doubt it got cherry hot.

Oh, and I have been using a new sanding block.  They are called "Dura-Block"
http://www.dura-block.com/durablockline.html

They are slightly flexible and allow for some very nice contour work.  Not
cheap, but a very good tool.  I found them at the local Auto Body shop.

Andy