REFLECTOR: Oshkosh Treasures

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 21:19:04 CDT 2008

Dear y'all using Lycoming engines,

I am still trying to sort thru OSH notes.  My old Lycoming "Key Reprints"
copy was at least 10 years old.  I don't know at what frequency Lycoming
reprints the "Reprints," but the Lycoming tent at Oshkosh had a 2007
version.  I am now plowing thru it all and it is considerably more
informative than was my old 1990's version.  Here is the PDF link.

http://www.lycoming.com/support/tips-advice/key-reprints/

The other thing I have to offer is "rescue tape"

http://www.rescuetape.com/?gclid=CKK_4_Dts5UCFR4YFQodMih7Qg

This stuff runs about 75 cents a foot.  I bought some and it is great stuff.
I uses it as a sub for zip tie and heat shink too. If you call there, they
first try to see you a 6 pack for $50 or so.  Ask for the 2 rolls, get one
free deal

Terry