REFLECTOR: restricting homebuilt aircraft

SlvEgl99 at aol.com SlvEgl99 at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 18:13:39 CDT 2008

This and scrupulously abide with existing regulations and apply common  sense.

Bob Wood

In a message dated 8/28/2008 7:01:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
douglas.holub at gmail.com writes:

I see where the E.A.A. is responding to the Clark  County Aviation Director's
call for flight restrictions on homebuilt aircraft.  I read that the safety
record of homebuilt aircraft is slightly worse than  manufactured aircraft. The
best thing our community can do to keep our  unrestricted flying privileges
is to make the homebuilt safety record slightly  better than manufactured
aircraft. Spread the word.

Doug  Holub

Visit the gallery!   www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose