REFLECTOR: Sealing hydraulic cylinder fittings RG

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 21:23:07 CDT 2008

Something else your might consider is Parker O-lube.  You can get it thru
Spruce.  Use it to lubricate the rod.  The nose gear cyl can bypass fluid as
the rod rubs back and forth thru the rubber bushing.  It's not an uncommon
problem, and this helps alleviate it some, should you find it happening in
your installation.

Terry

  _____