REFLECTOR: Overheated Brakes Causes Landing Gear to Bow

Jeff Howell jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 27 00:04:40 CDT 2008

I have the boots on my plane and I will send a few pics of them if you want them... Let me know Jeff

From: aragon_kirk at hotmail.comTo: reflector at tvbf.orgDate: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 21:31:22 -0400Subject: REFLECTOR: Overheated Brakes Causes Landing Gear to Bow

Hi all,Recently, I overheated my brakes and have noticed that my gear legs have warped inward towards the rotors (in addition to small bubbling). There is currently a very small gap between the rotor and the leg on each side. I remember that someone else had this issue and Reflectorites discussed the procedures to fix this issue. Can anyone point me to that discussion as I can't seem to find it manually in the archives?ThanksKirkN360TVSE RG TO-360-E1A6D