REFLECTOR: Overheated Brakes Causes Landing Gear to Bow

Kirk Aragon aragon_kirk at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 20:31:22 CDT 2008

Hi all,

Recently, I overheated my brakes and have noticed that my gear legs have warped inward towards the rotors (in addition to small bubbling). There is currently a very small gap between the rotor and the leg on each side. I remember that someone else had this issue and Reflectorites discussed the procedures to fix this issue. Can anyone point me to that discussion as I can't seem to find it manually in the archives?

Thanks

Kirk

N360TV
SE RG