REFLECTOR: Hmmmmm

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 25 09:50:05 CDT 2008

The local television station in Las Vegas spent some time on the crash.

One of the videos examines Experimental Aircraft specifically.

I know local stations have a penchant for adding drama, and they gave it
their all.   The reports seemed to come out balanced despite their efforts
to the contrary.

Just seems odd when they lay out the facts and then try to put a negative
spin on them.

Here is the link to the story page.  In the upper left corner are links to
the two related videos.

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/global/story.asp?s=8883721#

In the longer story they interviewed a local builder.  I thought he did a
great job and represented us well.

FYI,

Andy

Andy Millin