REFLECTOR: Velocity crash

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Sat Aug 23 06:37:56 CDT 2008

New reporting is that the airplane only had 5 flight hours logged.  This
story take a very negative slant, even talking of banning experimental
aircraft from the airport.  The second story does say the aircraft was
415MK.

"The plane that crashed after taking off Friday, killing the pilot and
two people in a house, had only five flight hours, according to National
Transportation Safety Board investigator Elliott Simpson, who had the
plane's flight log book."

http://www.lvrj.com/news/27308399.html

http://www.lvrj.com/news/27308329.html

Brett