REFLECTOR: Fiberglass stiffness

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Aug 18 12:02:21 CDT 2008

The instructions seemed kind of strange to me as well.

make shim, flox on an AL plate.
Take trim actuator bracket, match drill through it and AL hardpoint.
Tap AL hardpoint, ream out bracket.
Attach bracket to hardpoint with 10-32 screws.

Why would it need to be removeable?  The actuator is attached with a -4
bolt.