REFLECTOR: Velocity Cookout at OSH

bulsr at bellsouth.net bulsr at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 13 11:12:13 CDT 2008

 Andy,
    Let me be one of the first to thank you again for hosting the most anxiously anticipated outdoor gathering of the year. You and your lovely bride and gang of help have outdone yourselves once again! My Dad and I really enjoyed the feast and the friends, and I'll be there earlier to help with it next year.

Thanks Again!
Bob Buls
XLRG in Jerry's Shop

  -------------- Original message from "Andy Millin" <amillin at sbcglobal.net>: --------------

All,

I finally got around to posting pictures from AirVenture2008 and the Velocity Cookout.

I had a great time doing it.  I’m so grateful toall the volunteers, Velocity and especially my lovely bride Theresa.

http://www.kal-soft.com/velocity/AirVenture2008.htm

If you weren’t able to make it this year, then maybenext.

Andy