REFLECTOR: Jeffco Problem

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 09:23:35 CDT 2008

Chris,

As one of the early users of Jefco I tested the Jefco by coating some fiberglass pieces with it and soaking them in alcohol, acetone, car gas, etc and found no ill effects after several weeks.

I applied my Jefco to all strake surfaces with a rubber squeegee after they were sanded and well cleaned with alcohol and allowed to dry overnight.  The surface looked like a medium gray sheet of glass and still does.

It should adhere to the surface like it is part of the structure.
Jim James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery