REFLECTOR: FW: Cover for a Velocity XL-RG

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 09:55:43 CDT 2008

Darrell,

Gimme a couple of days.  I am in discussion right now via email with Adam
Ferris at Bruce's.  I have a sewing machine and there is a strong
possibility I can do yours and mine when it comes to those areas where they
have expressed a concern.  I talked w/ him at Osh, and also w/ Rich Guerra
who had a cover done by him.

Terry

  _____