REFLECTOR: FW: Cover for a Velocity XL-RG

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Aug 6 22:33:53 CDT 2008

Darrell,

We talked to the folks at Bruce's at Oshkosh, and they said that they
would send me a kit to take measurements of my particular plane, or if I
caught them at a show (Sun-n-Fun/Oshkosh) where they could take
measurements, then they'd make the cover, they just didn't want to do it
from "stock" measurements.

Brett