REFLECTOR: Investigation into Engine Failure

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Wed Aug 6 07:35:56 CDT 2008

Hi Al-

I do have a big fan on there for ground cooling- similar to what Dave
Bertram is running on his.  I have the newest version of Tracy's unit-
called the EC3- it is the same unit that runs the rotaries, with some
program changes. I will be working diligently to get it up and running- I
have an engine monitor from Ed Anderson- nice little unit that mounts in a
small round panel cutout- it is also set up for rotary use (injector staging
ect) but will work well for me since it has fuel flow/use/ rpm. and mixture
displays for me.  I will get a new video up as soon as I am running again.-
I had to pull my old wiring harness out, make a new one, and install the
LS-1 coils onto aluminum mounting plates that I had to fabricate- lots of

Alex

  _____