REFLECTOR: Catto Props

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Tue Aug 5 06:10:53 CDT 2008

Tom,

I waited *more* than a year (ordered July 2004, late 2006 delivery), but
his daughter was seriously injured while mine was on order, so I cut him
some slack for that.  I'm very happy with the prop also, and as it
turned out it didn't really delay me flying, though it was tough to see
it that way at the time.  :-)

Brett