REFLECTOR: Catto Props

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 4 19:35:06 CDT 2008

I sent my three blade prop back to Craig to have him take out some pitch.
When I sent it in he promised one week turn around. That was four weeks ago.
Two weeks ago he promised it would be shipped out on that Friday. That
didn't happen. Last week he promised it would be shipped out last Friday
but, as yet, I have not herd from him. He makes a great prop but is very
busy.

Lou Stedman
Velocity N7044Q
Olean, NY