REFLECTOR: Catto Props

Tom tomcat05 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 4 18:54:46 CDT 2008

For those of you with a Catto prop on your plane, how long did it take
you to get one?? I'm going on a year since ordering and promised
delivery dates keep coming and going. (I was on the "fast" list as my
plane was already flying). Most recently, six weeks ago was told two
weeks and today told two weeks again. The RV guys seem to be getting
theirs in 4 to 6 weeks according to Matronics and Vans forum. Anyone
else having experiences like this and is it worth the wait? I was very
tempted to cancel the order today. thx Tom