REFLECTOR: Rudder Return springs

jewen at comporium.net jewen at comporium.net
Sun Aug 3 12:29:15 CDT 2008

Finally got a Sunday off to work on the plane.  So Idediced to rig the rudders.  Not the first time, but believe it or not I am missing a part.  The instructions refer to part VCAS-01 (spring at the junction between the 2 rudder cables), which my kit did not seem to be blessed with.  Can anyone give me any of the specs for this spring?  Length, Lod range, initial tension and max deflection.

I would be thrilled if I could just get the overall length.  Load would be a blessing.

Any info on the suggested optional rudder pedal return spring would also be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe