REFLECTOR: Velocity Home Movie

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Sat Aug 2 17:22:48 CDT 2008

Hey Andy-

Thanks for putting on the great cookout- my wife and I had a great time-
sorry I had to miss the video- she wanted to see Harrison Ford at the
theater in the woods presentation- he was not accessible at all, so it was a
waste of a trip over there- great grill work on your part- hope to do it
again soon!

Alex

  _____