REFLECTOR: Annual Inspection Question

Jmbmitch33 Jmbmitch33 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 1 21:42:45 CDT 2008

So...is a "annual" still required on an experimental?  Some told me yes..some no.  Haven't found it in the regs yet...just wondering if anyone has better knowledge if one even HAS to be done.  I know its better to do that every year and I always will, but just want to know if an experimental has to have one.