REFLECTOR: Annual Inspection Question

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 1 11:11:28 CDT 2008

Only the original builder can do the sign off. If the aircraft is sold, the new owner can do any repairs or modifications  but they must have an A&P do the sign off. That is straight from my FSDO and I got it in writing because my A&P told me that I couldn't do any repairs.

Lou Stedman
Velocity N7044Q
Olean, NY