REFLECTOR: Annual Inspection Question

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 1 09:40:26 CDT 2008

As the builder, you can apply for the Repairman's Certificate.  This will
allow you to do the Condition Inspection (we don't have annuals on Amateur
Build Experimental)

This does not transfer with ownership.  The new owner can get the Condition
Inspection done by a willing A&P, or can bring it back and pay you to do it.

Andy