REFLECTOR: Reflector Modernization

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 22:53:24 CDT 2008

I have to agree that I prefer the reflector as is. I have been using yahoo e-mail since 2000. It works well for me because I travel a lot and I can access my e-mail even through someones else's computer. I've been using their beta e-mail program since about 2005. It allows me to set a filter so that any e-mails from the Reflector automatically goes into its own folder. It doesn't catch every e-mail but most. Yahoo also has a very reliable spam filter that almost never misses. I haven't had any problem following any of the threads that interest me on the Reflector. This has been a great resource for me since I joined in 2005. Sometimes you just need to bounce your ideas off someone else. Even with all of this said, If the format did change, I'm sure I could learn to love a new system.

Andy Ellzey