REFLECTOR: Reflector Modernization

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Tue Apr 29 17:02:22 CDT 2008

Please Please Please,

I did not mean to upset anyone here. It was just an idea which I thought
would help improve the community.

As for Ads, no chance in hell would they be allowed. It would defeat the
purpose of what we are trying to gain.

As for the location, I would not dream of going anywhere other then
tvbf.org.

Just as an example, look at this link:

Reflector Modernization
<http://www.velocityxl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5357>

It is this same conversation but in forum format. Do note that Brett is
copying everything in the email, you would not have the old info in each
post, just what the person is saying now. Another thing, how many times
have you seen 4 or 5 people reply to the same email? So no you have the
email replies in 4 or 5 different places you need to follow vs one
thread in a forum. It would be a win for the community.

Just because it has not been done by the community before, does not mean
it is not a good idea. If we were to take the, "if it ain't broke"
approach" we would still be on horseback and there would not be cars or
airplanes.

Richard