REFLECTOR: Reflector Modernization

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Tue Apr 29 15:04:18 CDT 2008

If the group decides to move the reflector, I strongly suggest that
"tvbf.org" go with it, and be maintained by the new administrator.

I registered the domain with the intent of reducing churn on all the
members, bookmarks, filters, etc. that people have established over the
years.  I also insist that the forum remain free of advertisements and
stay true to the charter established by the members.