REFLECTOR: Velocityxl.com

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Mon Apr 28 13:07:33 CDT 2008

I believe I've found a workaround for IE6... folks that use it, please feel free to share any outages with me off list and I'll try to fix up any remaining niggles....

Brett
www.velocityxl.com
No problem - some of us are just too resistant to change!!!

I tried IE7 for a while but got tired of trying to figure where MS moved
stuff to.

Probably time to go ahead and bite the bullet - again!!!!

THANKS for all of your hard work.  The content looks terrific.  The time
line info was very enlightening!!!!!!!

Ronnie