REFLECTOR: Its Alive!

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Mon Apr 28 10:34:48 CDT 2008

Just a quick update on BMA. My power board was one of the first of not
the first production 70a versions. It did turn out to be that BMA had
used the wrong Capacitors.

They were really good about it and turned the board in under a week. I
sent it to them on Monday and I had it back by Friday. I installed it
Friday and connected the Landing, Nav, and Stobe Lights, the Power Board
worked great with everything turned on at once. (The only thing left to
test is the Pitot Heat.)

If anyone is thinking of using a BMA Power Board, it does work well and
makes connecting all the avionics a breeze and does help have a clean
instrument panel since you get to eliminate a lot of CBs.

Richard