REFLECTOR: prop vibration test

Johnny Thompson 14az at mysprocketmail.com
Sun Apr 27 23:30:53 CDT 2008

Milt and all

I have been involved in vibration testing on airplanes and helicopters for over 35 years.  It is a very simple and safe process that yields excellent results. Testing is done mostly in R&D while smoothing the vibrations caused by props and blades is a normal everyday occurrence that can be done in a couple of hours. I still have  my vibration testing equipment and can perform test on any type of engine and prop. Correct that, can't test the Rocket Velocity.  This prop manufacture probably has his own testing equipment.    Johnny Thompson   14az at mysprocketmail.com