REFLECTOR: failed Prop over Texas (from Last Year)

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 21:32:06 CDT 2008

I'm not saying that it is impossible to build a blade for a Velo, It's just
hard to get it to be safe. I heard that Hartzell tried and after checking the
vibration, they took their Prop and went home. You don't see Hartzell on the
back of any Velo. Do the research and be SAFE It's experimental but don't be
the  experiment!!
      Ken

In a message dated 4/26/2008 9:49:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,