REFLECTOR: failed Prop over Texas (from Last Year)

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 18:46:36 CDT 2008

Three times breakout force is a great test. BUT throw in the vibrations  that
occur from the turbulent air around the fuselage along with low and high
pressure air over and under the wings. There is a lot of stuff going on  there. I
would not fly in a Velo without them doing a vibration survey to  it on the
plane, and see if the blades can withstand the beating. When one blade  departs
in flight the outcome is usually not good.
    Ken

In a message dated 4/26/2008 4:15:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,