REFLECTOR: failed Prop over Texas (from Last Year)

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 13:59:11 CDT 2008

Props Inc.   Junk

In a message dated 4/26/2008 9:27:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
velocity_pilot at verizon.net writes:

Does anyone remember  the brand of the prop that failed last year and left
the pilot stranded in  Texas for a  while? I thought I had that archived here,
but can’t seem to find it- I  remember that it was a ground adjustable unit,
lost a blade over West Texas,  pilot tried a fixed Catto, but it was too much
for his Jabaru he left the  plane there fro a while until he could find a new
prop………

Visit the gallery!   www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives:  www.tvbf.org/pipermail