REFLECTOR: Anyone have a Velocity in Portland, OR?

Milehitaz at aol.com Milehitaz at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 14:43:33 CDT 2008

Hey Mel,

As David stated here... I have an XL/RG in pieces-parts still...sounded  like
you were looking for a finished Standard.

Should your person in Portland want to see the innerds and construction of
the XL/RG please feel free to have them contact me.  I  am getting close to
closing my second strake and start installing the  engine. Dave and I are about
the same distance time wise from Portland..he may  be about a half hour closer,
Troutdale is the winner time wise.

All the best,
Larry Lambert
Lincoln City, OR.