REFLECTOR: Velocity move

Jeff Howell jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 12:28:15 CDT 2008

Cool... I have lived in the antalope valley my whole life. Our family is heavy into aviation. My mom works at nasa, my dad at lockheed, and I work at northrop. We own several planes but the velocity is my first. thanx Jeff

From: gibbons at as.netTo: reflector at tvbf.orgDate: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:17:53 -0700Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Velocity move

Welcome are you moving to Lancaster?. If welcome. My name is Barry give me a call when you get in 661-256-8272. Their several flyer and builders in aera. I live at Rosamond Sky Park 10 mile north.
Barry

-----Original Message-----From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Jeff HowellSent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 8:42 PMTo: reflector at tvbf.orgSubject: REFLECTOR: Velocity moveI own a velocity in chacigo illinois and need it to be moved to lancaster california. the engine has not been run it 2 or 3 years and was overheated. It will have to be fixed or moved by truck. Does anyone want to take on this challange or does anybody know someone who does? The wings and canard will have to be removed. Thanx Jeff    N223AZ STD RG200 HRS TT