REFLECTOR: Circuit breaker markings

Andrew Ellzey ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 11:29:25 CDT 2008

Is the owner of N129RD on the reflector. If so I would like a photo of your circuit breaker panel if you don't mind. I have a photo from this aircraft's panel dated June 15, 2003. I don't know where I got it, but I like this panel's circuit breaker panel. The problem is I can't read the detail of how the breakers are grouped. Anyone else that would like to send me a photo of your panel, it would be greatly appreciated. I also seen where a lot of builders have what looks like an engraved panel for their breaker panels. Any information on vendors that can do this engraving would also be appreciated.

Andy Ellzey