REFLECTOR: Deltahawk

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 16:38:10 CDT 2008

Andy
   Sounds like Larry has a whole lot more insight into  Deltahawk's
operations than I do at this time. I still have one engine in  my possession, but it is
planned to go back to the factory for all the new  modifications. When it
does come time to release the engines to the public, I'm  sure that it will be
great. Doug and his team have put in a awful lot of effort  and money to make it
right. Some may be upset about how long it has been since  they were promised
a engine but obviously the factory did not know what problems  they would
have to overcome to gain reliability. I'm glad to see they are  waiting until
it's safe before releasing to fellow Canardians.
     Ken

In a message dated 4/22/2008 9:40:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,