REFLECTOR: filter

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 23:56:51 CDT 2008

Lou,

I ended up sizing my air filter with overkill in mind. I used a filter that
would feed a 350 HP 5.0L motor. Now I only have 4.3L at 340HP (actually my
self  imposed redline limits me to 325 HP). My V is not yet flying, but it seems
to  run up just fine so far. I ended up making my own intake runner to the FI.
I can  send you a pic of you like.

I ended up making the intake runner 3.6" in diameter, Smooth and with no
interior interference. Should you be interested, I can let you know how I did
it.

Kurt Winker
340HP 4.3L Chevy Aluminum V-6

listings at AOL Autos.