REFLECTOR: New Velocity Web Page

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Tue Apr 15 01:40:02 CDT 2008

A quick message to everyone on the Reflector -
Electronic journalism travels alot faster than the airlines.
It's 2:30 in the morning and I just got back from attending the official
press conference (held in NYC) announcing the acquisition of Velocity, Inc.
by Rocket Racing Composites Corporation.
There is a lot happening, to be sure.  After a few hours rest, I plan to
post details of the buyout (which occured on Friday) and what it means to
everyone.
A short summary is Velocity, Inc. is here for its current and future
customers.
Best regards,
Scott Baker