REFLECTOR: W&B fix

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Thu Apr 10 08:33:20 CDT 2008

I wanted to give folks an updated on our battery move to improve our W&B situation.  We ended up putting the battery in the back on the sump, and reinstalling the ground power and contactors in the gear bow area.  I'm pleased to say the nose weight has been reduced to 113 lbs empty, and the empty are is now 138 1/4", so we can load four 200 pounders into the plane within CG.  If/when we get a CS prop, it will improve even more.  Thanks to everybody for their thoughts and data.

Brett
www.n44vf.com
www.velocityxl.com