REFLECTOR: Wheel (Whale) pants

Craig and Denise Woolston cdwoolston at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 9 07:04:17 CDT 2008

Kurt-

  We went with the front/back half method because it did seem like it would
be faster to complete.  Kevin Steiner did the alternate method and said it
took some time but you know by now that it all takes time no matter what you
do.  I personally don't see a difference in the lines the wheel pants, they
are just HUGE either way you look at it.  We permanently attached the wheel
pant to leg fairing to the wheel pant and split it so it comes off with each
half, so that looks a little better.

Craig

  _____