REFLECTOR: Headset recomendation

Jim Kanter jim at d-film.com
Sun Apr 6 11:52:12 CDT 2008

I have been using Clarity Aloft for a year and a half and love 'em. No
problem with hats or sunglasses and they're so light you forget you're
wearing them. Downside of the in-ear sets is that they have to be set
in the ear at the correct angle and you need to make sure that you
have the right size ear plugs. Takes a little getting used to. I also
tried the Halo and sent it back as it wasn't as comfortable and the
mic didn't work well.

Wife has the Bose X and I am going to check out the Zulu at Sun 'n'
Fun next week.

Jim