REFLECTOR: Control system friction/slop

Greg Poole greg at pooledresources.com.au
Tue Apr 1 23:18:45 CDT 2008

No flying experience with the yokes but would have logically thought two
interconnected yokes sliding in and out of the panel would have
significantly more friction than a single centre stick John. I found the
stick to be reasonably light on the few occasions I have flown Velocity SE
and XL aircraft...

Greg
greg at pooledresources.com.au