REFLECTOR: Advanced Electronics Com Antenna

Tom tomcat05 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 30 19:05:11 CDT 2007

Kirk-fyi, I mounted the advanced electronics antenna today. I was able
to run it (at an angle) along the post seperating the copilot side
window and the front windscreen and down behind the side panel to the
floor. It runs from top of fuselage to floor. Did several tests and it's
working significantly better than the winglet mounted antenna. Hope this
helps. P.S.  mine is a clamshell but I believe you'd have room (and
easier access) with the gullwings. Tom