REFLECTOR: GEMS Optical Sensors

Dave Philipsen velocity at davebiz.com
Wed Sep 26 21:46:33 CDT 2007

Ok, Jim.  I searched my emails and found the confirmation for my GEMS
sensor order.  I actually bought the 1/2" NPT, 12VDC, Dry Sink model.
The model number is ELS-1150 and the Part # is 194472.  I bought it
directly from GEMS and the cost was $111.00.  I chose the stainless
steel version which was a little more expensive but also impervious to
just about any kind of fuel or oil.

--
Dave Philipsen
Velocity STD-FG